This an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer to join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK!
Our award-winning FinTech client based in Grantham, is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join their team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help bolster their vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. This role is based in their offices in Grantham, but they will be able to consider 3 days in the office 2 days remote once up to speed.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities:
There are numerous projects on-going and many in their infancy. Technology used is a mixture of the but mainly, PHP, MySQL and Angular JS stack. The role will also encompass support, maintenance, upgrades and improvements in systems’ availability, performance and functionality.
Full-Stack Developer Requirements:
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- LAMP Stack (Linux [AWS], Apache/NGINX, MySQL, PHP ).
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- An understanding of low-level database administration and hosting environments.
- Unit testing with PHP Unit or other tooling.
- Version control with GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab) & Understanding of Git workflows.
- Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
- OOP design patterns.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices
Full-Stack Developer Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Good organisational skills, with an ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
- Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
- Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to express ideas and persuade others.