One of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK is currently seeking a PHP Developer to join their team.
My FinTech client is based in Grantham, this position is 50/50 split between office-based work and remote working.
Their award-winning technology is used by some of the UK’s leading retail banks, lenders and fintech companies. During this period of scale-up, they are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join them and build their exciting product roadmap.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to help bolster my client’s vibrant and energetic development team in Grantham, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. There are numerous projects ongoing and many in their infancy Technology used is a mixture of PHP, MySQL and Angular JS, utilising the Amazon Web Services platform. Of course, the role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems availability, performance and functionality.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- An understanding of low level database administration and hosting environments.
- Unit testing with PHP Unit or other tooling.
- Version control with GIT (BitBucket, GitLab) Understanding of GIT workflows
- Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
- OOP design patterns.
They are all about the people! Do you have any of these?
- Good organisational skills giving the ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff
- Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits
- Good MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to express ideas and persuade.