1st Line Technician
Our reputable client based in Reigate is seeking a 1st Line Technician, to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client offers an excellent working environment and clear progression. MFK Recruitment has recruited 9 candidates to this company over the past 2 years, all are doing very well! One candidate joined as a 1st Line Technician and has progressed into Service Desk Lead within 18 months! So, the progression opportunity is certainly there if you are keen.
For this 1st Line Technician role, you will be required to visit my client’s, customers' sites in the Reigate/Redhill area.
1st Line Technician main responsibilities:
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met
- To resolve incidents escalated from 1st line support team
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
- Accurately plan and organise a working week
- Review scorecard weekly with Team Lead & or Manager
1st Line Technician knowledge/experience required:
- Experience in service delivery environment
- Proven experience of delivering to SLA’s.
- Proven experience in excellent customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of technical troubleshooting and fault finding.
You must have a full UK driving license and own a vehicle, for this position.